creative commons

Creative Commons-licens
Claras digitala portfolio by Clara is licensed under a Creative Commons Erkännande-IckeKommersiell-DelaLika 2.5 Sverige License.

onsdag 21 september 2011

Jen's E-MAIL to Sarah

Hi Sarah!

It’s OK that you havn’t write, I havn’t got time to read it! It have been so much in school I havn't time for anything else. Here in Bristol is not the same without you, we all miss you, and everybody have changed. But we all hope that you having a good time in London. Yes I know, If you compare London with Bristol, it is probably a real traffic change, I guess.

 Do not tell me that you don’t like the new school, because I told you It’s hard to settle in at a new school. But It’s great that you’ve made some new friends! Say hi to them from me, I hope I have a chance to meet them some time, I just have to see your new house and your room, It’s so exiting! And about the video shop, buy some movies to me also,  but you can forget that I pay back! You owe me.

 And about the gang, we have split since you left. But not all of us, It’s just some of the girls and a few boys that have left. Something happend with people when you left.

I hope you come and visit some day! We all loved it and then it can be the same like before you moved.

 I miss you 2.

Hugs and Kissies,
Jen

2 kommentarer:

  1. Mycket stabilt brev! Snygg struktur och stabilt språk. Kontrollera verben, en del verbfel förekommer (written).

    SvaraRadera
  2. Inträdesbiljett!
    Mål: Mitt mål med brevet var att träna på min engelska.
    Jag är nöjd med: Att det blev verkligt.
    Nästa gång ska jag tänka på: Verben.

    SvaraRadera