creative commons

Creative Commons-licens
Claras digitala portfolio by Clara is licensed under a Creative Commons Erkännande-IckeKommersiell-DelaLika 2.5 Sverige License.

onsdag 26 september 2012

Diary of Lockie Leonard


Hello diary. Today I found out the worst thing I ever found out in my life! Ok, not the worst, but almost at least. Dot, the cute girl from beach is only 11 years old! I can’t be her boyfriend, that would be to embarrassing. The whole world would say: 
”A boy, Lockie Leonard, have broke up with the hottest girl in school after only a day to date a 2 years younger girl! He’s not old enough for High School!”
OMG, I can’t keep seeing her, even if she only wants to be friends, I won’t keep seeing her! and what would Eggs say? he will probably not be my friend after he found out. I will be a lonely 13 years old kid with only a 11 years old girl in my mind. Maybe I will die alone, my family maybe don’t want to take care of me anymore?

I talked with my math-teacher today and asked how many days 2 years are and he answered that it’s 720 days!!!!! How can I be in love with a 720 days younger girl? and how can a 720 days younger girl be so cute? isn’t that impossible? it would be, then I didn’t have to be so embarrassed every time I see her on the beach! 

Ok, what do I know about Dot?    1. She’s really good at surfing.
                                                      2. She’s really cute.
                                                      3. She’s smile is amazing!
                                                      4. and at last, she is only 11 years old.
If I should only go by facts, the good things about her is more then the bad stuff. Maybe it won’t be that bad to be her boyfriend? I don’t think it will be that bad and I will tell her that the next time I see’s her. Write’s later how it went.
/Lockie.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar