creative commons

Creative Commons-licens
Claras digitala portfolio by Clara is licensed under a Creative Commons Erkännande-IckeKommersiell-DelaLika 2.5 Sverige License.

onsdag 24 april 2013

My internship


I worked at a smoothie- and juicebar at Nova. It’s called Naked Juicebar. Malin, my tutor, was very nice and generous to me. She trusted me, introduced me to people she knew and let me try to do all the things there was to try. The owner and founder came down from  Stockholm so I met them too and they told Malin to offer me a job on weekends and in the summer break. 

I got to know all the people who works there, Annie, Felicia, Linda and of course Malin. After a few days I realized that Felicia was my mums cousins daughter, which makes us family. That was great and when I told her about it she became very glad about it. My mom came to visit that day so they met to. 

One normal day for me could look like this...
I started at 10 o'clock when Nova opened. Then I got the keys from the person that worked that day and went to the stock to get deliveries and hang my jacket. After that I usually cut oranges or any other fruit. I also (of course) made smoothies and juices to customers and helped people. At 12-13 I usually had lunch with my friends and then I got back to work and worked to around 16.00. 

This two weeks have been great and I just want to go back.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar